Thursday, June 28, 2007

'Hexen hexen'

Hey out there,

just updated my website yesterday evening with a page about the game 'Hexen hexen' in the java section. This is a little card game from my childhood which I accidentally recovered. In fact that is already 2 months ago, but I didn't had time for coding. Interestingly I was quite motivated to create the backtracking solver and finished it quite soon but I was too lazy to code the applet. This was somehow less fun and that's why only now everything was finished. Putting the solver online without applet had been stupid cause you wouldn't have known what's all about. So hopefully you tried the game yourself :-) Perhaps you even found both solutions...
What I will do next (concerning my website) is not clear. I noticed that everywhere you come across the CRC32 (like in all packing programs) but I don't know much about it. Perhaps I will try to code it myself. But let's see... Now I have to go to university to attend some lectures...
So keep cool & see you soon.

No comments: